Trump Threatens to Resume War on Gaza

Trump has made threats that could see Israel resume its genocide in Gaza if all remaining Israeli captives are not released by the end of this week.

Yesterday, the Palestinian resistance declared the need for Israeli implementation of its side of the deal so that the exchange deal would continue. The resistance announced pausing release of captives until further notice.

So far, the resistance has fulfilled its part, but the Israeli occupation failed to allow the entrance of necessary aid trucks, as agreed; tents and caravans.

Continue reading
Bernie Sanders Damns Trump For Gaza Take Over

US Senator Bernie Sanders, Sunday, rejected President Donald Trump’s remarks on the future of Gaza, emphasizing that the war-torn enclave should be rebuilt for Palestinians rather than for wealthy investors.

“47,000+ Palestinians killed. 111,000 injured,” Sanders wrote on X. “Trump’s response? Forcibly expel Palestinians to make Gaza ‘a real estate development for the future. A beautiful piece of land.’ No. Gaza must be rebuilt for the Palestinian people, not billionaire tourists.”

His comments came after President Donald Trump said in comments aired Monday that Palestinians who leave the besieged Gaza Strip under his widely panned ownership plan for the coastal enclave will not be allowed to return.

“We’ll build safe communities a little bit away from where they are, where all of this danger is. In the meantime, I would own this. Think of it as a real estate development for the future, it would be a beautiful piece of land,” Trump said during an interview with Fox News, doubling down on his Gaza “take over” proposal.

Asked directly by the interviewer if Palestinians would “have the right to return,” Trump said flatly, “No, they wouldn’t, because they’re going to have much better housing.”

Trump’s controversial plan on Gaza

Trump rolled out his proposal in the midst of an ongoing ceasefire that has halted Israel’s war on Gaza after 15 months. His plan to take ownership of Gaza has been roundly rejected on the world stage, but Trump has insisted that he will see it through, repeatedly claiming he can force Egypt and Jordan to settle Palestinian refugees — claims they have publicly rebuffed, as have the Palestinians.

Trump’s plan shares strong similarities to one publicly put forward by his son-in-law Jared Kushner in March 2024, when the president’s one-time advisor lauded the Palestinian territory’s “very valuable” Mediterranean property.

“Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner said during an interview at Harvard University. “It’s a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but I think from Israel’s perspective I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up.”

Israel’s war on Gaza has left the besieged enclave in ruins, with half of its housing damaged or destroyed and nearly 2 million people displaced amid severe shortages of sanitation, medical supplies, food, and clean water. Over 47,000 people have been killed.

Continue reading
On Palestine: ‘No Power Can Uproot People From Their Land’ – Ahmed Al-Sharaa

Syrian President Ahmed Al-Sharaa has issued his first public comment on US President Donald Trump’s plan to expel Palestinians from Gaza. Speaking to “The Rest is Politics” podcast, hosted by Alastair Campbell, Al-Sharaa firmly rejected the idea, stating that no force can uproot an entire people from their land.

“I believe there is no power that can uproot a people from their land. Many countries have tried to do so and have all failed, especially during the last war in Gaza. Over the past year and a half, people have endured pain, killing, and destruction, yet they refused to leave their land,” he said.

Al-Sharaa emphasized that for over 80 years, all attempts to displace Palestinians have failed. “Those who left regretted their decision. The lesson every Palestinian generation has learned is the importance of holding onto the land. It would be neither wise nor morally or politically right for Trump to lead an effort to force Palestinians out of their land, in my opinion,” he added.

Drawing a comparison to US policies on immigration, the Syrian President questioned Trump’s stance. “Why does he expel Mexicans from America? And now he is doing the same thing here. I believe this is a serious crime that will ultimately lead to disastrous consequences and will not succeed,” he warned.

Trump recently reiterated his plan to “own and buy” Gaza, dismissing Palestinian objections and framing the issue as a real estate matter. He also suggested reallocating parts of Gaza to neighboring countries, further fueling controversy over his proposal according to the Quds News Network.

Continue reading
Saudi Media Condemns Netanyahu over Palestine State Comment

Official Saudi media launched a strong attack Monday on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over his statements against the kingdom and criticized US President Donald Trump’s plan to seize Gaza and forcibly displace Palestinians.

The ongoing criticism spanned various media formats, including news coverage and opinion articles published by the Saudi Press Agency (SPA), Al-Ekhbariya TV and newspapers such as Al-Riyadh, Okaz and Al-Madina.

‘Prime minister of the occupation’

On Monday, the Saudi Press Agency continued its second day of publishing condemnations from international organizations and Arab and Islamic countries regarding Netanyahu’s statements. Libya’s Foreign Ministry described them as “hostile and provocative,” while the Muslim World League called them “absurd.”

Through televised reports and posts on X, Al-Ekhbariya TV harshly criticized Netanyahu and rejected Trump’s plan to forcibly displace Palestinians.

The channel reiterated key positions of the kingdom as stated by the Foreign Ministry, including “Palestine is our foremost cause, and the Palestinian people’s rights are immutable,” “Extremist mindsets fail to grasp what Palestinian land means to its people” and “The Palestinian people’s rights remain steadfast.”

In a report, Al-Ekhbariya TV described Netanyahu as “the prime minister of the Israeli occupation,” “a descendant of an extremist Zionist family” and “a Zionist by birth who inherited extremism genetically.”

The report further said that “Netanyahu’s grandfather was an extremist, his father even more so. He does not believe in peace, seeing war as the only way to secure his future. His extremist mindset thrives on bloodshed.”

“He blindly marches toward an abyss of his own making, digging a fate from which he will never return,” it added.

On X, Al-Madina newspaper described the Foreign Ministry’s response to Netanyahu as “a Saudi statement that sets the record straight on the occupation,” asserting that “gangster-like mentalities do not foster coexistence or peace, and no statement can divert attention from ongoing crimes.”

Reaffirming Saudi Arabia’s rejection of Palestinian displacement, Al-Ekhbariya TV aired a report Sunday underscoring “the kingdom’s unwavering stance against the Israeli occupation.”

It included an historic speech by Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud from many years ago when he was governor of Riyadh in which he declared that “Palestine is the kingdom’s foremost cause, no matter what other urgent issues arise.”

‘Middle East is not a playground for Israel’s ambitions and fantasies’

In its Monday edition, Al-Riyadh newspaper ran the headline: “The Kingdom’s Sovereignty Is a Red Line,” highlighting “an Arab-Islamic mobilization against Netanyahu’s statements and a reaffirmation of Palestinian rights.”

Under the title “The Firm Position,” the newspaper emphasized that Saudi Arabia’s unwavering support for the Palestinian cause dates back to King Abdulaziz Al Saud’s participation in the London Conference in the 1930s.

In an opinion piece published Monday, columnist Ali Al-Khashiban wrote under the headline “The Two-State Solution Has a High Cost…But Palestine Deserves It.”

“No matter how much Israel claims democratic purity and regional dominance, it must realize that the Middle East is not a playground for its ambitions and fantasies,” he said.

Columnist Khaled bin Ali Al-Mutrafi wrote in Al-Riyadh on Monday: “Since Trump spoke about his plan to displace Gaza’s residents, the Saudi response from the highest political levels was swift and decisive.”

“What distinguishes Riyadh’s political stance is its shift from conventional diplomatic language to a sharper, more assertive tone in confronting projects aimed at liquidating the Palestinian cause,” he added.

‘Colonial Mindset’

Under the headline “Netanyahu and Saudi Arabia…Statements That Reveal Israel’s Predicament,” Turki Al-Raj’aan wrote in Okaz on Monday: “Netanyahu’s statement is not merely a political miscalculation; it exposes a fundamental crisis in Israel’s strategic thinking.”

Describing Netanyahu’s comments as “an obvious attempt to divert attention from his internal crisis,” he added: “At its core, Netanyahu’s remarks reveal an outdated colonial mindset attempting to reassert itself in a modern context.”

On Thursday, Netanyahu suggested that Palestinians should establish their state in Saudi Arabia rather than in their own homeland, dismissing any notion of Palestinian sovereignty.

“The Saudis can create a Palestinian state in Saudi Arabia; they have a lot of land over there,” he said.

On Feb. 4, Trump said the US would “take over” Gaza and resettle Palestinians elsewhere under an extraordinary redevelopment plan that he claimed could turn the enclave into “the Riviera of the Middle East.”

His proposal was met with widespread condemnation from Palestinians, Arab countries and many other nations across the world, including Canada, France, Germany and the UK.

Trump had initially triggered an uproar last week by suggesting that Palestinians in Gaza should be relocated to Jordan and Egypt, calling the enclave a “demolition site” after Israel’s 15-month war, which has claimed more than 48,000 lives. A ceasefire that took hold on Jan. 19 is currently in place.

His proposal, however, was vehemently rejected by Amman and Cairo as reported in Anadolu.

Continue reading
Israeli Soldiers Say They Shot Pregnant Women as She ‘Got Out of The Vehicle’

Israeli soldiers admitted to Haaretz that they shot and killed 8-months-pregnant Sundus Shalabi in Nour Shams camp because she “got out of the vehicle and looked at the ground suspiciously.” Haaretz cited accounts from the soldiers involved, who stated that Shalabi exited a vehicle and looked at the ground in a manner they deemed unusual before opening fire.

Continue reading