Francesca Albanese: Attacks on Palestinians ‘Pogroms’

UN Special Rapporteur on the occupied Palestinian territories Francesca Albanese on Saturday described Israeli attacks against Palestinian civilians across the occupied West Bank as “pogroms,” calling for an immediate arms embargo and a halt to trade with Israel.

“Pogroms against defenseless civilians all over the West Bank, while Gaza is under fire,” Albanese said on US social media platform X.

She accused Israeli civilians and the army of “joining forces” in the attacks, arguing that responsibility was not limited to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu or “a few rotten apples.”

“Arms embargo now — stop trade now,” Albanese said, adding that such measures are required under international law.

On Friday, Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Israel Katz ordered a “wide-scale military operation” in Palestinian villages across the West Bank following an attack near the illegal Havat Gilad settlement that killed two Israeli soldiers and wounded three others.

According to sources and witnesses, Israeli occupiers later attacked several Palestinian communities in the Nablus governorate, setting fire to Palestinian homes and other property.

Four Palestinians were killed on Friday in an attack by Israeli occupiers and Israeli forces on the town of Tell, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry. Anadolu

Related Posts

Prisoner Mohammad Arab Hadn’t Seen His Face in 2 Years!

Al Sabeel:

A photo of Palestinian journalist Mohammed Arab, taken during his court hearing, was published, Sunday. This is the first photo of him to be released since his arrest by Israeli forces at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City. The Palestinian Center for the Defense of Prisoners stated that Arab has spent over two years without seeing his own face in a mirror. He was forced to appeal to the court to request summer clothes and underwear, which he had been denied for extended periods, under harsh detention conditions that began with enforced disappearance and continued with mistreatment and the denial of basic rights.

Continue reading
UN: 3000 Settler Attacks on West Bank Palestinians Since 2025

CROSSFIREARABIA – UN figures show groups of armed Israeli settlers are going on the rampage in the West Bank and made 3000 attacks in Palestinian towns, villages and Palestinian farms since the beginning of 2025. In a statement, Sunday, the UN warned there is an unprecedented escalation in the attacks made by the Israeli army and settlers against Palestinians in the West Bank. It said the Palestinians are facing methodological operations where they are being killed and forcibly displaced from their lands on a widescale whether on the urban level and in Bedouin dwellings. The UN agencies clarified the settler attacks has led to hundreds of Palestinians being injured with their properties destroyed including their homes and mosques set on fire, and water networks vandalized under the pretext they are being protected by the Israeli occupation forces.

Continue reading

You Missed

Prisoner Mohammad Arab Hadn’t Seen His Face in 2 Years!

Prisoner Mohammad Arab Hadn’t Seen His Face in 2 Years!

UN: 3000 Settler Attacks on West Bank Palestinians Since 2025

UN: 3000 Settler Attacks on West Bank Palestinians Since 2025

Four Days in Cairo: A Journey Into The Faces of Egypt

Four Days in Cairo: A Journey Into The Faces of Egypt

Click in Gaza

  • By marwan
  • August 16, 2026
  • 10 views
Click in Gaza

Hisham Sharabi: Embers and Ashes

Hisham Sharabi: Embers and Ashes

Independent: Israeli Settlers Set Fire to a Home With a Child Inside

Independent: Israeli Settlers Set Fire to a Home With a Child Inside